Back pain is a common problem that many people struggle with. Nearly 16 million adults report they experience persistent or chronic back pain. This pain can significantly limit your everyday activities. If you are struggling with back pain and want long-lasting relief, our team at Advanced Chiropractic Center, Inc., will treat the root cause of your pain, unlike some medicine that just serves to mask the pain. Contact our chiropractor in Golden Valley today to schedule a consultation.
Chiropractic Care Helps Back Pain
We offer a wide range of chiropractic services to address back pain. Best of all, our treatments do not rely on pain medication or invasive procedures like surgery to get results. Our treatment plan will include a combination of the following:
- Spinal decompression: This treatment method helps to reduce the pressure in specific areas of your back with motorized traction that is used to stretch your spine. Some of the benefits of this process include increased blood flow, reduced pressure on injured or herniated discs, and decreasing the pressure on the surrounding nerves and structures.
- Spinal manipulation and realignment: This treatment helps reduce the pressure on your central nervous system, aids in pain management, and stimulates the body’s self-healing abilities.
- Soft tissue therapy: We will work to relax the tight muscles in your back using various methods such as manual release therapy. This method involves stretching a muscle while applying pressure. Another potential treatment method is trigger point therapy, which involves using direct pressure on the tense area of the muscle.
- Exercise therapy: Our chiropractor may recommend simple exercises that you can do at home to help with your back pain and keep it from returning.
- Massage therapy: We use massage therapy as a complement to our chiropractic care to help relieve the pain and relax your muscles.
- Posture screenings: Poor posture and slouching may be the cause of your back pain. As part of our treatment, we may conduct a screening to correct your posture.
If you are experiencing back pain, it is important to treat it as quickly as possible to ensure that it does not become a chronic problem.
Get Back Pain Relief in Golden Valley, MN
At Advanced Chiropractic Center, Inc., we take pride in providing the finest and most comprehensive care for each patient. Call our team today at (763) 542-1141 or reach us through our website by using our online contact form.