Chiropractic Pain Management May be the Answer For You
Are you suffering from pinched nerves, headaches, Carpal tunnel, or herniated discs? Our chiropractor Dr.Dean A. Roll and physical/massage therapist Christine Pearson have the complete chiropractic care solutions you need. If you are in the Golden Valley, MN area check out what Advanced Chiropractic Center, Inc. can do for you.
Conditions Treated with Chiropractic Pain Management
Our team is trained to handle a wide variety of conditions with a holistic approach to managing your pain. Four of the most common conditions we offer pain management for are:
Because your neck is flexible and supports the weight of your head, it is vulnerable to various conditions that restrict motion and create pain. Chiropractic pain management offers relief from neck pain caused by:
- Injuries – Rear-end collisions, sports contact injuries, falls, and other sudden events that cause your neck to jerk forward and backward suddenly, often known as whiplash, cause strain to the soft tissues of the neck that often require an extended time to heal.
- Pinched Nerves — The vertebrae of your neck have nerves and discs between them that can sometimes be pinched or crowded. The result is severe pain.
- Muscle strains — Overuse of muscles and repetitive motions, such as spending extended periods hunched over a computer monitor and even grinding your teeth or reading in bed can sometimes cause severe neck pain.
- Worn joints — Everyone’s joints wear down with age, including their necks. Osteoarthritis that is most often seen in women causes cushioning cartilage to deteriorate.
- Bone Spurs and herniated disc — pressure the nerves that branch out from the spinal cord.
- Disease — Meningitis, Rheumatoid arthritis, and some cancers often cause neck pain that responds to chiropractic therapy.
Lower Back Pain
A common condition called vertebral subluxation can occur when there is a disruption, misalignment, or abnormal separation in vertebrae that results in severe, debilitating inflammation and lower back pain. A chiropractor uses spinal adjustments, decompression therapy, and other treatments to alleviate vertebral subluxation.
Sciatica is a condition in which pain radiates down a person’s sciatic nerve from the lower back to their buttocks and hips. Affecting only side of the body. Sciatica most commonly occurs when there is a narrowing of the spine (spinal stenosis) or a bone spur on the spine. Sciatica causes severe pain and inflammation, and very often numbness in one’s affected leg.
While medications are sometimes needed to treat certain types of headaches, chiropractic pain management often greatly diminishes or eliminates both acute and chronic headaches.
For Pain Management Seek Advanced Chiropractic Center, Inc
To learn more about chiropractic pain management or to schedule an appointment at Advanced Chiropractic Center, Inc. Our team is ready to help you with your pain management and find the best treatment plan for you. Call (763) 542-1141 to visit our center in Golden Valley, MN.